Ship agent: arrange berth, all relevant port and husbandry services, tending to the requirements of the Master and crew, clear the ship with the port and other authorities along with releasing or receiving cargo on behalf of the Principal.
We undertake all you need, including following key roles:
- Booking the vessel in and out of the port, arranging the pilot and tug boat services.
- Providing information on the crew and any passengers to the local immigration authorities.
- Ensuring the ship's documentation complies with international regulations prior to Customs inspection.
- Preparing quarantine pre-arrival report (QPAR) which provides details on the crew, the ship's previous route and any deaths or illnesses which may have occurred during the voyage
- Advising Customs of the ship's arrival and reporting the cargo on board - Logistics involved with provisions and fuel
- Providing the steavedore's ship planner with the manifest which gives detailed information on the cargo to be handled - Liaising with stevedores and terminal operators regarding the safe handling of containers, break-bulk and bulk liquids, and ensuring that the ship's master is aware of shore requirements
- Organising crew changes, any associated immigration documentation and arrangements such as booking flights
- Paying the crew
- Handling ship services including repairs and maintenance
Ship broking: with skillful employees in the field and close relationship with ship owners, we will help clients with useful information and best advice for a quick and right decision.